Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think on these things. Philippians 4:8
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Day 3 (song 2)
The end got cut off, but we'll fix that another day. Oh, and a big shout out to my amazing husband who recorded it for me and put actual instrumentation to this one.
Carry On
Verse
You make me smile
When the tears have been flowin'
You give me hope
When all hope is gone
You give me strength
When my weakness is showin'
You give me grace to carry on, and I'll carry on
Chorus
'cause You're my Rock and my Redeemer
My Shield and my Reward
You're my Source and my Treasure
The One I'm livin' for
You're a Mighty, Mighty Fortress
The One that I run to
And I will carry on
Because You carry me through
Bridge
And I'm leaning, leaning
Safe and secure from all alarm
Well I'm leaning, leaning
Leaning on the Everlasting Arms
And I'll Carry On
(bridge by Elisha Hoffman 1887)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
VERY COOL!
Wow! Love it! And I love that you put "Leaning on the Everlasting Arms" in your chorus -- so enjoy when new(er) songs go into older songs that everybody knows and can sing along to!
Wow! Awesome!
You should be an gospel artist!
I can hear the choirs singin and swayin! Great song!
This is very cool Molly! Good job...
after hearing this early this morning I REALLY wanted to sing it at chapel. I'm so proud of you two!! awesome song!!
We ARE doing this one in church aren't we????
Love it!
omg, i LOVE this one!
i want to arrange it for my choir!!!
goosebumps. good. :)
Post a Comment